Ok, head count time...

Originally posted by Carmichael
Where's my recliner, I gotta watch this.
You might find it a little crowded CM......what with Sammie and myself already stapled to it and all. :D
 
Et tu, partner in crime?

Well, the whole point of watching those mud-wrestling is to find a girl of our own, ennit? :D

*sees CM on recliner with Sammie and e-M on it*

Whoo! Pile on!

*jumps on top of the bunch! :D
 
"So what's the World Record for the most people to fit in a recliner?" comes Morgana's muffled voice from the bottom of the pile.
 
Hey! :mad: Whatcha guys doin' to my thread, here?

*reaches down and pulls the lever on the side of the recliner, sending bodies flying back into the room *

We'll have none of that here, now! (At least not unless you're going to invite me into that recliner too...) ;)
 
*Gets up. Helps Morgana up. Takes hero and the gopher by the ears and bangs their heads together. Thanks Radthorne*

Good GOD, ppl! Stay on topic!!!!

*nonchalently pretends to have had nothing at all to do with the recent diversion....*
 
USA-16
UK-13
Australia-11
Canada-6
Finland - 2
New Zealand-1
Philipines-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 1
TEXAS - 1
Germany-1
 
Wonderful!

Wie geht's, Flammenweber? Glad you could join our list.

*looks around, trying to see if Shez is in the vicinity, hoping to try out a shaming glance*

Shucks, he's not around anywhere...
 
Originally posted by Sammie
*Gets up. Helps Morgana up. Takes hero and the gopher by the ears and bangs their heads together.

OUCH!!!!!!

Geez, Hero has a solid noggin!
 
I'm from Canada.

USA-16
UK-13
Australia-11
Canada-7
Finland - 2
New Zealand-1
Philipines-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 1
TEXAS - 1
Germany-1
 
USA-16
UK-13
Australia-11
Canada-7
Finland - 2
New Zealand-1
Philipines-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 1
TEXAS - 1
Germany-1
WALES 1 (UK indeed, hah :mad: )
 
Originally posted by Carmichael


OUCH!!!!!!

Geez, Hero has a solid noggin!

Well, your snout just poked out my eye...
goof.gif


Anyone don't move! I lost a contact lense! :D
 
No problem, Kater; USA's already saddled with Texas, so I suppose UK has to end up with Wales. :D Can't understand people talkin' from either one anyway! :D:D

Wales is first on my list for my next trip across the pond, by the way. Whenever I get over there, I'll be looking up fellow "sffworldies" to visit (Don't try saying sffworldies when you've downed a few too many...)
 
Originally posted by Radthorne
Wonderful!

Wie geht's, Flammenweber? Glad you could join our list.


Hallo Radthorne!

Danke der Nachfrage, mir geht's gut - und selber?

Well, I think someone from Germany had to join the list, as I saw the thread I was wondering that no one from here joined the list before, I'm pretty sure there are 2-3 other folks from Germany around... perhaps they're too shy? ;)
 
Flammenweber says:
Danke der Nachfrage, mir geht's gut - und selber?
Sehr gut, danke. (If the Texans and the Welsh are gonna talk funny, then we might as well too...) ;)

Hey, if you can round up a couple of more Deutch freunde, then you guys can nip past those Finns...
 
*removes hero's contact lens from the end of the gopher's snout, and hands it back to it's owner*

After a while, you get quite good at finding these little devils.....although - the doctor in me must insist that you wash it, before replacing it!

Flammenweber - you are right, there are definitely at least a couple more of ur countrymen around.........

Originally posted by Shehzad
I'm lucky I don't shame easily.
*tries beseeching-and-blonde look, instead*
 
"USA's already saddled with Texas, so I suppose UK has to end up with Wales"

Careful - that insinuation may cost you a few teeth ;)
If your going to make a trip over here then you'd best brush up on your manners - or else :D Oh and you probably sound funny to me so just remember language is in the speaking :confused: :D
 

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.

Latest posts

Back
Top