Pirate Jenn
New Member
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2002
- Messages
- 498
Hi-ho!
Can I *really* not cast my vote twice??? :: pleading:: After all, I've been gone almost a year. That's sort of like being another person, right (a lot can change in a year). Besides. what if I want to retract my vote as a US and recast it as a Canadian (not that I *am* Canadian, but I've been living here three years now, and am starting to identify more with Canada than with the US. <grin>)
PJ
Can I *really* not cast my vote twice??? :: pleading:: After all, I've been gone almost a year. That's sort of like being another person, right (a lot can change in a year). Besides. what if I want to retract my vote as a US and recast it as a Canadian (not that I *am* Canadian, but I've been living here three years now, and am starting to identify more with Canada than with the US. <grin>)
PJ

