Ok, head count time...

Hi-ho!

Can I *really* not cast my vote twice??? :: pleading:: After all, I've been gone almost a year. That's sort of like being another person, right (a lot can change in a year). Besides. what if I want to retract my vote as a US and recast it as a Canadian (not that I *am* Canadian, but I've been living here three years now, and am starting to identify more with Canada than with the US. <grin>)

PJ
 
Originally posted by kater


In lieu of Jac not being here can I say - Rugby World Cup ;)

pfft. ok ONE thing.
if you would count such a trivial thing.
 
Last edited:
USA-21
UK-16
Australia-13
Canada-9
Finland - 3
New Zealand-1
Philipines-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 1
Texas- 2
Germany - 2
India - 1
The Netherlands - 1
Wales - 1

Hopefully I got the last official count there!:)
 
Originally posted by Pirate Jenn
Hi-ho!

Can I *really* not cast my vote twice??? :: pleading:: After all, I've been gone almost a year. That's sort of like being another person, right (a lot can change in a year). Besides. what if I want to retract my vote as a US and recast it as a Canadian (not that I *am* Canadian, but I've been living here three years now, and am starting to identify more with Canada than with the US. <grin>)

PJ
LOL

Nice to see you around again, PJ :)

Feel free to change your vote with the aim of annoying the Yanks ;) :D
 
am i meant to add to that, or does someone do it?

if so, Australia is 14
 
USA-21
UK-17
Australia-14
Canada-9
Finland - 3
New Zealand-1
Philipines-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 1
Texas- 2
Germany - 2
India - 1
The Netherlands - 1
Wales - 1


I added you on there, but UK goes up too! :)
 
USA-20
UK-17
Australia-14
Canada-10
Finland - 3
New Zealand-1
Philipines-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 1
Texas- 2
Germany - 2
India - 1
The Netherlands - 1
Wales - 1

I do love causing misch'if (::happy sigh:: )

::hee-hee:: Thanks, Sammie. (Good to see you as well. :) )


::ducking boots and rotten fruit from those south of the border::
 
USA-20
UK-17
Australia-14
Canada-11
Finland - 3
New Zealand-1
Philipines-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 1
Texas- 2
Germany - 2
India - 1
The Netherlands - 1
Wales - 1

Canada scores again.

BF.

( P.S. when did Texas become a country ):D
 
Last edited:
( P.S. when did Texas become a country ):D

Well I've already voted a few pages ago, so can't do so again.

As for Texas, this is an old topic, but I think it declared independence a little while ago, and we needed to subjugate the channel islands in order to beat the yanks ;)). Wales was being difficult but if I recall we decided that we didn't need it in the end

Should we reset the count? It's a year old or so now
 
yeh and all aussies should say whether they r from melbourne or not, so i aint the only fantasy geek in the state.
 
USA-21
UK-17
Australia-14
Canada-11
Finland - 3
New Zealand-1
Philipines-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 1
Texas- 2
Germany - 2
India - 1
The Netherlands - 1
Wales - 1
 
USA-23
UK-17
Australia-14
Canada-12

Finland - 3
New Zealand-1
Philipines-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 1
Germany - 2
India - 1
The Netherlands - 1
Wales - 1

Another for Canada!
 
Originally posted by JimmyThe Hand


pfft. ok ONE thing.
if you would count such a trivial thing.


Jimmy, for you...
attachment.php


J :p
 
lol
nice one

lucky Australia dont have bottle of wine for every time we have won something in the past 40 years.
:p
 
USA-24
UK-17
Australia-14
Canada-12

Finland - 3
New Zealand-1
Philipines-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 1
Germany - 2
India - 1
The Netherlands - 1
Wales - 1
Ogg's Bog - 1

I'm from the U.S. of A.

Oh, and I took the liberty of noting where Ogg lives.:D
 
USA-24
UK-17
Australia-14
Canada-13

Finland - 3
New Zealand-1
Philipines-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 1
Germany - 2
India - 1
The Netherlands - 1
Wales - 1
Ogg's Bog - 1


That's one more for Canada.
 

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top