Severn said:Yes I certainly didn't read the whole thing![]()
Hm...
Ah well...
how about we make it this then:
USA - 27
UK - 20
Australia - 15
Canada - 16
Finland - 9
New Zealand - 5
Phillipines - 1
Norway - 1
Belgium - 1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 2
Germany - 2
India - 1
Netherlands - 1
Wales - 1
SA - 1
hopefully Arutha will indeed come along...
Calling Arutha!!!!
K
This is pretty interesting...I always thought that their were way more people from the U.K on here then Canada and U.S.A...lol Mighty New Zealand.Arutha said:Never fear I am here!!! lol
USA - 27
UK - 20
Aussie - 15
Canada - 16
Finland - 9
Mighty New Zealand - 6
Phillipines - 1
Norway - 1
Belgium - 1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 2
Germany - 2
India - 1
Netherlands - 1
Wales - 1
SA - 1
cheese said:This is pretty interesting...I always thought that their were way more people from the U.K on here then Canada and U.S.A...lol Mighty New Zealand.