Ok, head count time...

And if anyone's figured out what the hell "dothieckaslike!!!" means, do tell...

A rough translation would be "I can assure you they do not sound/behave/smell/look/taste etc( depending on the item being refered to) anything like you have suggested.

"Do they the heck as like";)
 
Originally posted by kegasaurus
DTA Stone. What a horrible, horrible thing to type. Sidles close, puts arm around shoulders and steals another beer.

DTA, c'mon.

???????.........ya aint gotta steal nuthin keg......[swipes his coin bag and tosses it ta the keep]...see plenty fer everbody.......
 
Originally posted by Jacquesteau
[tosses his glass of milk over his shoulder and grabs Stone's tequila... ]

"You sure this stuff is safe?" he asks, sniffing the bottle.
"Sure, Hoss."

[takes drink, passes out]


[tilts jacqs head back ta breathe....pats him on the head]......youll get better at it....any body up fer shots and chasers?.......


if'n the ladies dont mind........
 
Hey, how about a revised table with the country with most people at the top, the second most second, the third... don't make me spell it out.

I would do it.

But I can't be bothered.

Solaar
the lazy
 
How about alphabetic? Ok, ok, never mind...

USA-16
UK-13
Australia-11
Canada-6
Finland - 2
New Zealand-1
Philipines-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
TEXAS - 1
Ireland - .5
Spain-.5 (I also decided this would make our split personality member a little clearer... :p )

Now behave, Solaar, or we'll toss the Isle of Wight in with the Channel Islands. And then you'll have to contend with Juzza. ;)
 
Originally posted by e-Morgana
Sorry CM....I stand corrected.....there are a few nice gentlemen about the place. Present company included of course. :D

Ah, much better. Thank you much Enchantress....

This poll surprises me. I would have figured Australia and England would have MUCH higher member counts than the US.
 
And there was me thinking for a second that four Irelanders had heroically materialised out of nowhere to make us five - to find we'd in fact been reduced by 1/5 :(

My personality is not split, nor is my allegiance actually. I was just being scientific (I thought) -
So, I'll chuck Spain if needs be, become whole again somehow.
I'm tired of this country anyway.
I wanna go home!!:D
 
Can't stand to see an Irishman shed tears... so, here you go, Rumfuddle, we'll make you whole again!

USA-16
UK-13
Australia-11
Canada-6
Finland - 2
New Zealand-1
Philipines-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 1
TEXAS - 1

And I'll even put you in front of Texas. (Somebody will want them eventually...) :D
 
I seem to remember Shehzad mentioning once that he is from Pakistan, so I suppose the count would look like this:

USA-16
UK-13
Australia-11
Canada-6
Finland - 2
New Zealand-1
Philipines-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
TEXAS - 1
Pakistan - 1
Ireland - .5
Spain-.5

Unless he wants to call himself a New Yorker?
 
Shez, if you don't get yourself in here, I'm gonna send e-Morgana and Sammie in after you. You don't really want two angry Admin's chasing you with sharp pointed sticks, do you? (Ok, then, maybe you do; we'll need to think of something else...) :rolleyes:
 
Now why couldn't u respect his privacy? You've blown his cover:eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Radthorne
Shez, if you don't get yourself in here, I'm gonna send e-Morgana and Sammie in after you. You don't really want two angry Admin's chasing you with sharp pointed sticks, do you? (Ok, then, maybe you do; we'll need to think of something else...) :rolleyes:

You mean something like this...?

chase.gif


:D
 
Originally posted by Radthorne
Can't stand to see an Irishman shed tears... so, here you go, Rumfuddle, we'll make you whole again!

USA-16
UK-13
Australia-11
Canada-6
Finland - 2
New Zealand-1
Philipines-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 1
TEXAS - 1

And I'll even put you in front of Texas. (Somebody will want them eventually...) :D

somebodys gonna want who?.......texas>???....awww dont even.......be glad ta go back ta bein the republic a texas....get rid a .........never mind.........another beer here!!!!!
 
CM, that was just MEAN. Besides - there's a whole bunch of us been resisting adding S to the count for ages!!! :p
 

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top