Ok, head count time...

Now behave, Solaar, or we'll toss the Isle of Wight in with the Channel Islands. And then you'll have to contend with Juzza. ;) [/B]

Hey - you leave us alone....! Just because of those bloody mainland foreigners...

Solaar
curses those... 'foreigners'...
 
Originally posted by estranghero


You mean something like this...?

chase.gif


:D

Are those smilies chasing me FEMALE smilies?
 
I think you need to find yourself a woman Shz. All this frustration is taking it's toll. :D
 
*wonders who Shehzad's partner in crime is today*

(and agrees with e-M about the frustration, btw!! :))
 
Honest about being a criminal? (An oxymoron? :))

AHHH - is happening AGAIN....topic being lost under cloud of drivel.....*clutches head*
 
I hate to see Sammie upset (particularly since it can lead to her runnning around with sharp objects in a threatening manner), and thus I return the thread to its original course by repeating the current country list:

USA-16
UK-13
Australia-11
Canada-6
Finland - 2
New Zealand-1
Philipines-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 1
TEXAS - 1

As this is a VOLUNTARY poll, and a SHARED COMMUNITY EVENT, I have not included Shez until he feels a DESIRE to JOIN US of his OWN FREE WILL (hmm, gonna have to do something about that sticking caps-lock key...). Perhaps he will take pity on e-Morgana and Sammie and come to the party. (They are waiting for the next dance with you, Shez...);)
 
Yeah! C'mon, Shz!

(ta Rad!)

Was thinking - where are Allanon and Elan Morin? Aren't they from like, Bulgaria, or sth!?
 
The next dance? Jacquin and Cad are waiting, with sharpened swords and fangs respectively.
 
Will throw J over in favour of you. (Will be okay just as long as no-one tells him!!)

Now stick ur spamming name on the thrice bespammed list!!
 
Hell hath no fury like a mod scorned...

Solaar
says watch out for the minx
 
Well, then is fortunate that i haven't been scorned??

*confused*

Sammie
doesn't like being called a minx
 
Apologies, m'lady - I meant minx as... in... those little furry creatures.

Look, there they are - running away!

Solaar
says watch out for the minks

*phew*
 
Oooohhh, Solaar's in for it now!

Where's my recliner, I gotta watch this.
 
[leans back in the chair]...that lil lady dont look like she oughta be messed with........
 
Back
Top