Sammie The Doctor... Joined Aug 22, 2001 Messages 4,370 Nov 14, 2002 #321 *KNOWS abstained isn't a country*
Sammie The Doctor... Joined Aug 22, 2001 Messages 4,370 Nov 14, 2002 #323 Not sure if J's being clever...or just weird! ARGH - am spamming again! *clutches head* Damn me!
Jacquin Shovelly Joe Joined Jun 14, 2002 Messages 1,925 Nov 14, 2002 #324 I'm hurt Spamming is good J
Sammie The Doctor... Joined Aug 22, 2001 Messages 4,370 Nov 14, 2002 #325 Are you on the head count, J??
Jacquin Shovelly Joe Joined Jun 14, 2002 Messages 1,925 Nov 14, 2002 #326 I am indeed oh beautious one. I was the 13th UK vote. (unlucky?) J
Sammie The Doctor... Joined Aug 22, 2001 Messages 4,370 Nov 14, 2002 #327 Damn. Wanna vote again? (CHECK YOUR MESSAGES!!!!!)
Jacquin Shovelly Joe Joined Jun 14, 2002 Messages 1,925 Nov 14, 2002 #328 I hear and obey... Now you check yours J
Radthorne Keeper of the Hikari Joined Aug 23, 2001 Messages 2,088 Nov 14, 2002 #329 I'm gonna help Endemix out here, and update the list based on his/her recent post: USA-17 UK-13 Australia-12 Canada-8 Finland - 2 New Zealand-1 Philipines-1 Norway-1 Belgium-1 Channel Islands - 1 Ireland - 1 TEXAS - 1 Germany-1 WALES - 1
I'm gonna help Endemix out here, and update the list based on his/her recent post: USA-17 UK-13 Australia-12 Canada-8 Finland - 2 New Zealand-1 Philipines-1 Norway-1 Belgium-1 Channel Islands - 1 Ireland - 1 TEXAS - 1 Germany-1 WALES - 1
kassimir funk Still evolving Joined Mar 11, 2002 Messages 470 Nov 14, 2002 #330 USA-17 UK-13 Australia-12 Canada-8 Finland - 2 New Zealand-1 Philipines-1 Norway-1 Belgium-1 Channel Islands - 1 Ireland - 1 TEXAS - 2 Germany - 1 Wales - 1
USA-17 UK-13 Australia-12 Canada-8 Finland - 2 New Zealand-1 Philipines-1 Norway-1 Belgium-1 Channel Islands - 1 Ireland - 1 TEXAS - 2 Germany - 1 Wales - 1
Ogg Caldazar is my Daddy ;) Joined Jan 17, 2002 Messages 793 Nov 15, 2002 #331 Here we go with the Republic of Texas again,.... Oh, brother........
C Carmichael Guest Nov 27, 2002 #332 USA-17 UK-13 Australia-12 Canada-8 Finland - 2 New Zealand-1 Philipines-1 Norway-1 Belgium-1 Channel Islands - 1 Ireland - 1 Texas- 2 Germany - 1 Wales - 1 Current Count: Anyone else wanna add in?
USA-17 UK-13 Australia-12 Canada-8 Finland - 2 New Zealand-1 Philipines-1 Norway-1 Belgium-1 Channel Islands - 1 Ireland - 1 Texas- 2 Germany - 1 Wales - 1 Current Count: Anyone else wanna add in?
Shehzad High Priest of Cainism Joined Jul 12, 2000 Messages 3,061 Nov 27, 2002 #333 Five more seconds....
Radthorne Keeper of the Hikari Joined Aug 23, 2001 Messages 2,088 Nov 27, 2002 #334 Last call, Shez... I'd say with the notable exception of yourself, we've about hit all the folks who are gonna 'fess up. So might as well pitch in (besides, think about how happy you'll make Sammie... That's gotta be worth somethin', ain't it?)
Last call, Shez... I'd say with the notable exception of yourself, we've about hit all the folks who are gonna 'fess up. So might as well pitch in (besides, think about how happy you'll make Sammie... That's gotta be worth somethin', ain't it?)
fluffy bunny Tasty or your money back! Staff member Joined Jan 2, 2002 Messages 1,713 Nov 27, 2002 #335 looks like we'll be sharing the 2nd place with the Aussies soon- milamber's been recruiting from the writers section Last edited: Nov 27, 2002
looks like we'll be sharing the 2nd place with the Aussies soon- milamber's been recruiting from the writers section
Shannon Pogo the Pantless Joined May 16, 2002 Messages 44 Nov 27, 2002 #336 Just to add another for the Aussies USA-17 UK-13 Australia-13 Canada-8 Finland - 2 New Zealand-1 Philipines-1 Norway-1 Belgium-1 Channel Islands - 1 Ireland - 1 Texas- 2 Germany - 1 Wales - 1
Just to add another for the Aussies USA-17 UK-13 Australia-13 Canada-8 Finland - 2 New Zealand-1 Philipines-1 Norway-1 Belgium-1 Channel Islands - 1 Ireland - 1 Texas- 2 Germany - 1 Wales - 1
Radthorne Keeper of the Hikari Joined Aug 23, 2001 Messages 2,088 Nov 27, 2002 #337 Oh Sammmiiieeee...... I think UK needs a little more recruiting if you're gonna nudge out those folks from down under.... (I so like throwing fuel atop a fire...)
Oh Sammmiiieeee...... I think UK needs a little more recruiting if you're gonna nudge out those folks from down under.... (I so like throwing fuel atop a fire...)
Daedalusman Registered User Joined Aug 21, 2002 Messages 62 Nov 27, 2002 #339 USA-18 UK-13 Australia-13 Canada-8 Finland - 2 New Zealand-1 Philipines-1 Norway-1 Belgium-1 Channel Islands - 1 Ireland - 1 Texas- 2 Germany - 1 Wales - 1
USA-18 UK-13 Australia-13 Canada-8 Finland - 2 New Zealand-1 Philipines-1 Norway-1 Belgium-1 Channel Islands - 1 Ireland - 1 Texas- 2 Germany - 1 Wales - 1
fluffy bunny Tasty or your money back! Staff member Joined Jan 2, 2002 Messages 1,713 Nov 27, 2002 #340 can we get wales and the channel islands back sammie? I would so like to kick aussie butt