Ok, head count time...

*sigh*

I think we have to let the Islander go his own way....it appears he has the atlas on his side!

Wales tho! That we should have back!

Alternative cunning plan - break UK into Scot Eng Wales and NI.........almost all of the votes were England, so we'll hardly lose any total, but proportional to the total population we'll look MUCH better. (Make sense?)
 
not really- we have the biggest population here anyway- so proportion of people to total population of the country is the lowest here! In fact the channel islands and texas would be top runners
 
Originally posted by fortytwo
Thank you Sammie, so when it's convenient just dump Wales.

42
LOL! Well, you guys just had to go have your little independant 'sect', didn't ya! ;)
 
Just dump Wales, he wailed, for they were having a whale of a time...
 
Sammie, I notice only one vote for Wales..and it's not mine. I'm happy to be a member of the uk. Or, at least I was. :)

42
 
Hell, no 42 - I'm happy to include Wales under the UK!!!

Solaar
says get as many points as we can!
 
Originally posted by fortytwo
solaar,
Roma 1 Henry 3 :)

42

I saw my friend - and enjoyed ;) the man is AWESOME.

Alas, Sir Shearer.

Solaar
and his coded words
 
Originally posted by sublimelyobsole
USA-18
UK-13
Australia-13
Canada-8
Finland - 2
New Zealand-1
Philipines-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 1
Texas- 2
Germany - 1
Wales - 1

So should I?
 
USA-18
UK-13
Australia-13
Canada-8
Finland - 2
New Zealand-1
Philipines-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 1
Texas- 2
Germany - 1
Wales - 1
India - 1

Roll of thunder. Im back.
 
Well don't then.......the less non-UK ppl vote, the greater the proportion of the votes we take, after all :D
 
appalling, just down right appalling when people from the United Kingdom need to lobby for votes like that. You would think the loabor party was in power or something........
 
Yeah, and we could all be politicians!

Solaar
MP for Non-abuse Against the Isle Of Wight
 

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top