Spam King

Who will end up with the most posts?

  • FitzFlagg - the mighty ruler

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Ogg - The current spamming man

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Qin - A good fella

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Cadfael - Also known as DennizM

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Erebus -What can be said about Erebus?

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some new young upstart that will overtake you all or someone who I didn't mention for lack of time

    Votes: 5 22.7%

  • Total voters
    22
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just now I was looking at the first page of the General Discussion list and noticed a strange thing : almost all 'most recent' posts were made by Qin (19), and only six or seven by other posters.
 
SEE!?! SEE?!? I TOLD YOU SO!!!



IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!!!QIN IS PART OF GOVERNMENT PROJECT TO TAKE OVER THE FORUMS!!!

:D :D :D
 
Why yes, of course! Now the secret's out! The New World Order is coming into form!
 
OH really, Qin. How do I join this so called "New World Order?" I need a new club after my last club, the dreaded "KFC", was "ended" *gives shifty eye and shrugs* by me. No more... ...

Peace, Love, Empathy, Chicken the Great!
 
Sorry Killer Chicken,

quote
Spam King
unquote

but I think any reply to this thread would be just spam itself.
 
Originally posted by Killer Chicken
OH really, Qin. How do I join this so called "New World Order?" I need a new club after my last club, the dreaded "KFC", was "ended" *gives shifty eye and shrugs* by me. No more... ...


Well it involves the blood of virgins and meetings in empty warehouses full of vats of steam that flare up for visual effect every thirty seconds.
 
Excellent. I'll supply the virgins. Me being a fifteen year old boy and all, I tend to have a steady supply of virgins around.
 
That's a bit young, isn't it? Perhaps you should wait till your 20's, when you're a bit more prepared for this sort of thing...
 
Noooo, please, please let me in. *gives his best imitation of being the perfect humble servant* I'll do anything that you need. Anything...
 
*is already planning on overthrowing their pathetic club* *it will be KFC all over again* MUHAHAHAHA
 
Have a veggie burger. Or do you hippies not know what health food is like?
 
I got six votes. It's a good thing I keep logging in with a new name from diffrent IP addresses, or Qin might be winning this poll. ;)

Just food for thought, Qin does post on average three to every one of mine. But hey they are just topics that he shows an intrest in (Wink,wink,Nudge,nudge);) ;)
 
Although I spend a lot of time studying, I make time to post around here. And since I type like the Road Runner...
 
It is a remarkable thing to see how many posts this thread has attracted.
 
Originally posted by asimovian
It is a remarkable thing to see how many posts this thread has attracted.

But what is even more amazing is that I have garnered 7 votes, while Cadfael doesn't even have one. :o :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top