Need help remembering a Movie or TV show? Ask here.

I Need Help Remebering The Name Of A Tv Show

I really need help trying to remember the name of a TV show from the early 1990's. :confused: It came on late at night/early morning. It had to do with a plane that crashed on an island. There were survivors. The island is inhabited by natives/indians who blend in to the surrouondings and come out and take the survivors and keep them captive. I think at one point the capture a young man, who does something and they make him king of the tribe. he ends up letting the survivors go. This is about all I can remember...it was a long time ago. :)

I know this sounds a lot like LOST, but it isn't. If anyone knows the name of the TV show you can help put my mind at rest. :D
 
Okay, there was this anime movie that aired in the 1960's, I don't think it's aired since, but who am I to say...but the main characters were monkeys rather than humans (and I'm NOT thinking about Lancelot Link...that was live-action)...there were two main characters, a boy who was to be king and the girl who loved him and there were lots of adventures as he tried to regain his throne...All I remember aside from that is that the only TV channel I ever saw it on was WPIX Channel 11 out of New York City.

Any takers?
 
Help With A Tv Show

Hi there every1, I signed up to this forum for some help.

You see back in the mid 1990's a TV series was played, not sure what it was. It followed an alien invasion, anyway here is what I can remmember, The show was aired in the UK

It was on one of the channels 1 to 5 cant remmember which one.

A man use to ware an alien suit to hid his identity,

this same man i believe cut his wrist and jumped into some sort of damn to poison the water supplie of the human race,

the humans got serverly ill when they drank it.

the water could be seen as yellow

after this a woman was adbucted by this alien life force. This life force was able to make the women pregnant.

The key thing that sticks in my head that this particule woman scratched HELP! into her arm when she was adbucted. this alien life force created pretty much the end of the earth.

This is all i can remmember by memory, I really would like to know what it was called, or if i am just mixing 2 diffrent tv shows up, who knows. please reply/send me an email as well please! I will seriously love it if someone can find the name for this.!!!!!
 
Last edited:
I also need help remembering a movie

I dont remember too much from the movie except for this...It is an animation, there is a small group of people maybe 2-8 not sure if there all humans...but they are all on a journey to save either a person, diamond something of value from some sort of wizard or ice king...well in the end of the movie they beat this king and he freezes from his feet up and then at the end of him freezing he like explodes into a million pieces that look like glass or mirrors.....i know there isn't a whole lot of info but any help would be appreciated, trying to remember the name of this movie is drivin my crazy...lol...thanks!
 
Hi there every1, I signed up to this forum for some help.

You see back in the mid 1990's a TV series was played, not sure what it was. It followed an alien invasion, anyway here is what I can remmember, The show was aired in the UK

It was on one of the channels 1 to 5 cant remmember which one.

A man use to ware an alien suit to hid his identity,

this same man i believe cut his wrist and jumped into some sort of damn to poison the water supplie of the human race,

the humans got serverly ill when they drank it.

the water could be seen as yellow

after this a woman was adbucted by this alien life force. This life force was able to make the women pregnant.

The key thing that sticks in my head that this particule woman scratched HELP! into her arm when she was adbucted. this alien life force created pretty much the end of the earth.

This is all i can remmember by memory, I really would like to know what it was called, or if i am just mixing 2 diffrent tv shows up, who knows. please reply/send me an email as well please! I will seriously love it if someone can find the name for this.!!!!!

Are you talking about "V" maybe? Check out http://home.austarnet.com.au/petersykes/topscifi/lists_tv.html and you might find it here.
 
There was this one movie i watch a long time ago and i can't remember what it was called so i thought maybe you could help. In the movie there was a man and his wife and daughter(i think they just moved in town) and they had neighbors of course. Well anyway this boy was obsessed with the guys wife. He tryed having there girl call him dad. He keeps telling her he's going to be her father. He always spy's on the mother. Then near the end he tries killing the husband. It's like raining and i think the women hits him in the head with a shovel. Then he goes to jail at the end and the father is all beat up. So can someone help if it rings a bell. Thanks
 
There was this one movie i watch a long time ago and i can't remember what it was called so i thought maybe you could help. In the movie there was a man and his wife and daughter(i think they just moved in town) and they had neighbors of course. Well anyway this boy was obsessed with the guys wife. He tryed having there girl call him dad. He keeps telling her he's going to be her father. He always spy's on the mother. Then near the end he tries killing the husband. It's like raining and i think the women hits him in the head with a shovel. Then he goes to jail at the end and the father is all beat up. So can someone help if it rings a bell. Thanks

Anyone? Please help! I really want to watch this movie
 
Can't remember name of show

Watched this years ago, not sure what year..I'm thinking 1960's, black and white.

I've always thought of it as an episode of Twilight Zone, Outer Limits or some other TV series from that time. But can't seem to find that "episode" which I'm thinking of.

Anyways, a young lady "college student" maybe goes to this scientists house to be his assistant? or visiting for some other reason. I honestly don't remember =/ She is given a room to sleep in that has clothes that would fit a small girl..and there is an attic in the room where a mutant monster girl stays that eventually kills her??? The monster girl has really scary sharp teeth and is no bigger than a 2 or 4 year old(the way I remember it). I seem to recall that the little girl is actually an experiment of her "father' who crosses human genes with animal genes?

If anyone at all knows what I'm talking about, please post. Thankyou. =)
 
It was an eposide from "Tales From The Darkside" called "Inside The closet". It was on the "chiller" network a few weeks ago. It was filmed in 1984.
 
It was an eposide from "Tales From The Darkside" called "Inside The closet". It was on the "chiller" network a few weeks ago. It was filmed in 1984.


Oh wow, I was way off. Thank you very much! Been trying to find info on this forever it seems like.
 
Here's one I cant remember..

About a Family that steps into a Pyramid, and it sends them into a alternate/future earth. Police State.. Lasers in it, I remember the guns were kinda funny cause they were upside down..

Any ideas??

Keyoke

Sounds like Otherworld.
 
little cute flying saucers movie

okay, so i think it's a movie from the 80's or early 90's, I watched it when i was a kid.. all i remember is that there were these little cute flying saucers in it, lots of them, and this guy who tried to help them get home or something like that...
 
Batteries Not Included comes to mind-sound familiar? They visit a kid and it's a family story about keeping them from the "evil" government while they try to get them home? That had lots of little cute saucers.
 
I'm trying to verify a movie- it was a Science Fiction/Cyberpunk movie back in the 80's. I remember it had a guy who had half of his face covered in a metal plate and had long claws. I remember there was a drawing on the cover of the character which looked wicked cool, but then watching the movie SCREAMED "budget" :rolleyes:

Ugh what a bad movie ;)
Futureshock? Does that sound right?
 
are you thinking of

Okay, there was this anime movie that aired in the 1960's, I don't think it's aired since, but who am I to say...but the main characters were monkeys rather than humans (and I'm NOT thinking about Lancelot Link...that was live-action)...there were two main characters, a boy who was to be king and the girl who loved him and there were lots of adventures as he tried to regain his throne...All I remember aside from that is that the only TV channel I ever saw it on was WPIX Channel 11 out of New York City.

Any takers?

well not many animes that fit that description but through some searching i came up with this one. Never seen it but it sounds about right. First aired in the US in 1961

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alakazam_the_Great

hope this helps
 
Krian....you are a genious! That's it! I haven't heard nor seen anything on it for years....couldn't remember the name, nothing.

Thanks so much!
 
maybe...

I dont remember too much from the movie except for this...It is an animation, there is a small group of people maybe 2-8 not sure if there all humans...but they are all on a journey to save either a person, diamond something of value from some sort of wizard or ice king...well in the end of the movie they beat this king and he freezes from his feet up and then at the end of him freezing he like explodes into a million pieces that look like glass or mirrors.....i know there isn't a whole lot of info but any help would be appreciated, trying to remember the name of this movie is drivin my crazy...lol...thanks!

well after doing some searching around the net this is what i've come up with. hope this helps. its called fire and ice

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085542/
 
80's movie I don't the name to.

I saw this movie in the early 80's it was about this young man with tatoos on his wrists. His village was attacked by snakepeople, he hunted them with a bow that shot energy arrows. If I remember there was an old man that transfered the tats to the young man which gave him the ability to use the bow. Does anybody has any idea what this movie is? I tried looking it up all I found was with snakemen was Dreamquest, and I know it wasn't that movie.
 
hmmm maybe

I saw this movie in the early 80's it was about this young man with tatoos on his wrists. His village was attacked by snakepeople, he hunted them with a bow that shot energy arrows. If I remember there was an old man that transfered the tats to the young man which gave him the ability to use the bow. Does anybody has any idea what this movie is? I tried looking it up all I found was with snakemen was Dreamquest, and I know it wasn't that movie.

Well after doing some searching this was what i came up with, hope this helps.

the movie name: archer fugitive from the empire
link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082027/
 
Back
Top