SCOURGE OF THE BETRAYER: First book in a fantasy series

Sorry... new topic. Are you planning an Audio Book release? I am diabetic and as my eyes get worse, I am thinking more and more about audio books.

Just got word that a big number of Night Shade books will be converted to audio books, and mine's in the mix. I'm not sure of the timetable yet, but it's definitely in the works.
 
For those of you interested in discovering more about this Jeff Salyards fellah, (he's super nice and a loquacious fellow), I've got a couple of AWESOME interviews with him up at my blog, Battle Hymns.

Here's the links:

PART 1

PART 2
 
For those of you interested in discovering more about this Jeff Salyards fellah, (he's super nice and a loquacious fellow), I've got a couple of AWESOME interviews with him up at my blog, Battle Hymns.

Here's the links:

PART 1

PART 2

Thanks kindly for linking to the interview. I had a blast, and I was really glad to have some fresh and fun questions on the table.
 
Sounds really interesting. Will add it to my growing reading list!
 
I continue to resist the e-reader technology. It seems however that Anthony Ryan and Jeff Salyards are just going to keep applying the pressure. Curses!!!! ;)
 
I bought it from Baen. Very good! When is coming the second book? was it already written?
 
I continue to resist the e-reader technology. It seems however that Anthony Ryan and Jeff Salyards are just going to keep applying the pressure. Curses!!!! ;)

Hi, Peter William. Hopefully this helps a little--Amazon dropped the price of the hardcover down to $16.49. I have no idea how long the sale will last, as the ways of Amazon are mysterious and arcane, but it's a decent discount off the list price.

Best,
Jeff
 
I bought it from Baen. Very good! When is coming the second book? was it already written?

Hi Randy09,

Thanks for the comment. Book 2 is in the works. I should turn it in next spring/early summer, so it will publish fall 2013.
 
I've heard good things about this book. If I get a new e-reader for my birthday, SCOURGE OF THE BETRAYER is coming to the beach with me on vacation, along with KING OF THORNS. It beats sitting there with a 1,000 page Malazan hardback novel - the cause of many an unsightly sunburn pattern in the past...
 
Last edited:
I've heard good things about this book. If I get a new e-reader for my birthday, SCOURGE OF THE BETRAYER is coming to the beach with me on vacation, along with KING OF THORNS. It beats sat there with a 1,000 page Malazan hardback novel - the cause of many an unsightly sunburn pattern in the past...

Well, I would certainly hate for you to get a wacky sunburn pattern or herniate a disk or something. Here's hoping your birthday brings you all you desire.
 

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top