Tim Marquitz
Registered User
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2010
- Messages
- 159
Thanks so much, Tim. I'm really thrilled you enjoyed the book.
Certainly. Was a great read. The interactions made it fun.
Thanks so much, Tim. I'm really thrilled you enjoyed the book.
Sorry... new topic. Are you planning an Audio Book release? I am diabetic and as my eyes get worse, I am thinking more and more about audio books.
Doing well there Jeff. I'll have to pick a copy up![]()
Sounds really interesting. Will add it to my growing reading list!
I continue to resist the e-reader technology. It seems however that Anthony Ryan and Jeff Salyards are just going to keep applying the pressure. Curses!!!!![]()
I bought it from Baen. Very good! When is coming the second book? was it already written?
It's definitely worth it.
I've heard good things about this book. If I get a new e-reader for my birthday, SCOURGE OF THE BETRAYER is coming to the beach with me on vacation, along with KING OF THORNS. It beats sat there with a 1,000 page Malazan hardback novel - the cause of many an unsightly sunburn pattern in the past...