Hi, I have hard time to remember the name of sci fi tv series, from the end of the 90's i think. it was about some town and people in it hypnotised by fireworks or something like that and i think that were some aliens included in the story. thanks
In the early 1970's there was a daytime soap gothic soap opera about mansion with portrait of man colonial era man whose spirit is imprisoned in the portrait and he spends his day observing the goings on of the people all around him and he does interact when it sits him .I suspect it was inspired by Dark Shadows, Im not sure. I know it wasn't on the air very long. Does anybody knows what it was called and the name of this Ghostly character?
That is probably it, but I checked the episodes of Night Gallery and didn't see anything that matched a similar plot. I also googled your description. Any other memories of this episode?Well I have a vague memory of something similar. Have you tried Rod Serling's Night Gallery? I remember an episode where a woman gets into a car wreck and wakes up several years into the future apparently rescued by her own son, now grown up. He takes her into his house and they listen to weird music with his wife. Not quite the same but that's the memory I have.
Strange Paradise
Well I have a vague memory of something similar. Have you tried Rod Serling's Night Gallery? I remember an episode where a woman gets into a car wreck and wakes up several years into the future apparently rescued by her own son, now grown up. He takes her into his house and they listen to weird music with his wife. Not quite the same but that's the memory I have.
1980s NBC movie
I am trying to remember a TV movie, that I remember from the 1980's. The main character had a bow and arrow. As I remember the the bow at a red jewel in the center and the characters could see images like a crystal ball.
I think is was a TV movie maybe on NBC. It could be the movie 'Conqest', but I don't think it was.
Does any of this sound familiar?
San Francisco Time Travel?
This has been driving me crazy for years -- trying to remember a movie I saw when I was a kid, I'd guess it was probably made in the early 70s. All I remember is a guy going back in time to what might have been San Francisco at the turn of the century. I think it may have been San Fran because there was a huge fire at the end and they were dynamiting buildings to make firebreaks & stop the spread of the flames. The woman he'd fallen in love with ran into one of the buildings to get a kid who was trapped inside and the building got dynamited. It ended with him in a graveyard in the present day looking at her decades-old gravestone. One thing that occurred to me is that it might have been not a movie but an episode of "Time Tunnel," but I doubt it because I seem to remember it ended with a freeze frame of the cemetery & "Time Tunnel" never ended on a freeze frame.
The Last Passenger Pigeon
Here is a tough one. I tried for a while tonight but came up empty. Back in the late seventies or early eighties I watched an American tv movie about the last passenger pigeon or maybe some other extinct North American bird. It was an animated film (cartoon) that followed one of the remaining free passenger pigeons trying to survive. Can you help find this hidden gem?
Last of Curlews was a 1973 ABC after school special. It's based on the novel of the same name by Fred Bodsworth.
This may be the one but I have not been able to find video to be sure. Do you remember if most of the story was told from the birds point of view kinda like "Watership Down"? That is what I remember. I will be very thankful if it is.
I am beginning to think this is the one but, yes, getting to see it to be sure is frustrating. I think I saw it as a streaming video on one site called Flash but you have to be a member and I was unsure if it was a pay site. Thanks to Baylor for the good lead.It does seem to be very elusive. I can't find much more than the IMDb entry for it even knowing the title.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0305748/
I am beginning to think this is the one but, yes, getting to see it to be sure is frustrating. I think I saw it as a streaming video on one site called Flash but you have to be a member and I was unsure if it was a pay site. Thanks to Baylor for the good lead.
I am beginning to think this is the one but, yes, getting to see it to be sure is frustrating. I think I saw it as a streaming video on one site called Flash but you have to be a member and I was unsure if it was a pay site. Thanks to Baylor for the good lead.
Those details are a little thin, but your description reminded me of Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang.