Is Juzzza trying to take over??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, you should see her when she laces those Keds up. Tosses 30-foot jumpshots like there's no tomorrow, right LePeze?
 
You probably know her better than me. I didn't have a relationship with her.
 
Last edited:
Ookaay. Stops abruptly at the sudden change to a more serious tone. Hmmm. . .
 
Oh, it's been so long since I was willing to waste time in front of the tube watching his show, that I honestly don't remember.
Man, the things I was willing to watch when I wasn't able to walk. . .
Sounds familiar though. . .
 
Are they still showing his show? When u saw one episode, u had seen them all.
 
True, true. I would assume he is still on, his show is still fairly popular with the mud wrestling crowd. . .
 
Oh yes, it's still on. The show has too many fans, they would never cancel it.

That reminds me...honestly I hardly ever watch television, but the other day I happened to watch a talk show (Maury) where they had 12 different beautiful women, only half were actually men and the audience had to spend the show figuring out which ones were women and which ones where men.

I thought for sure I knew but I got almost every one wrong! (But they tried to trick you by choosing body builders and tall people for the females.) The most beautiful ones were actually men, I don't know how it's possible. Technology is amazing these days!

How do they do that?


Don't know where I'm going with this...

:cool:
 
I think I saw commercials for another talkshow that did the same thing. Leeza whatsername.
 
Holbrook, stumbles round the Gen forum after a week away. Comes across this thread, reads it, can't understand a word of it. He sighs and thinks well things haven't changed much ;)
 
Back to the main topic:

Good lord I got off at 11:3o yesterday and Juzzza had about 250 posts. Now I come back on and he has 328. Insane I tell you. Insane. :(
 
What's this obession with Qin all of a sudden? - he treated the members and staff here with such contempt and lack of respect at times that for mine, he's probably best forgotten rather than enamored. :D
 
Sorry Erebus, it is just with Juzzza's high post count, we are all reminded of Qin. We know that he was banned for good reason, and that he was up to no good most of the time. But the post count similaritys bring up memories. Sorry if you were offended or otherwise insulted.
 
I agree with Big 'E' and for one, do not like the references to Q... that other guy, especially using my name in the same breath.

It may seem like I spend a lot of time online, but as I explained to Sammie, I work on a PC all day... If I'm not monitoring my sites, I am writing and as I have ADSL (internet connection 10 times the speed of a modem and fixed cost at £40 per month) my PC is always connected to the Internet.

Even in the middle of a great segment of story, if I get a message that a post has been responded to, I can't resist taking a peek!!!

Anyway, can we kill Q/Juzzza comparisons please.

If you want me to leave, someone start a ban Juzzza poll...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top