Enjoyed swallows and amazons when I was yonger
Also - I pretty much read every single:
3 investigators
Nancy Drew
Hardy Boys
Famous 5
Secret 7
Cronicles of Narnia
Rohl Dahl book
Usborne Puzzle adventures (different authors)
Willard Price book- tiger adventure, safari adventure, diving adventure etc.
Quite a lot of the choose your own adventure books
Superted book (this was when I was very young)
Big Banana book (they were a publisher in the 80s- their stories have now been reprinted under different publishers in the UK)
loved those books
Ironically- only now am I reading treaure island- and it's top notch entertainment so far. Gullivers travels and black arrow next.
Only did LOTR this summer (3rd attempt in 5 yrs).
____________________________
Bah- someone help me out here had a nagging thought just come to me
TV show, uk 1980s. Postman pat style, only set in a toy factory. No it wasn't raggy dolls. It wasn't batfink. Not button moon.