Is Juzzza trying to take over??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by kater
Not yet, I may see what happens in the ensuing melee before I pick my side - I hate losing. Yep you can pre-order two towers tickets now from what I gather, I really can't wait :D

And that matters why?
 
Which bit matters why? LOTR:FOTR was good and the trailers for LOTR:TT looks even better, especially Helms Deep. If the other part then I'm going to join the winning side ;) Happy now or more questions?
 
MWOAH HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A sleeping giant stirs, a shadow moves and the watcher RETURNS!!!

I am still watching you lot from afar, with no PC at home *sob* and a slow one at work, I have to pick my participation carefully.

Ain't life funny...

Some things go great and some things suck a*s.

I miss you guys a lot, thanks for keeping me going Sammie.

Shan... Sorry.
 
It is great to see you back Juzzz!

Here's to hoping you'll be around more.

Solaar
says hi to the first person to ever private message him :D
 
I knew I tripped over someone back there!!

Note to self: Carry a flashlight.
 
[milk-curdling glare] And just what is it you are trying to say there kiddo? [/milk-curdling glare]
 
:o Oh! Erm...thank you...:o Hugs are good, I like hugs...

*hugs Shan cause I can*
 
*hugs Shan right back*

Why thank you pretty lady. A good cuddle is ALWAYS much appreciated by we furry lil' gophers.;)
 
Originally posted by Shanoncia
Of course you can, anytime!!! :D *picks up lil fluffy gopher and cuddles*

Doesn't that body armour have sharp edges?
 
Any one who goes around scrapping as much as Sam is probably a bit of a masochist to begin with. :D
 
Hmmm... I do have sharrrrrrp claws indeed my prrrrrety. Would you like to see them? I wouldn't hurrrrrrt you on purrrrrpose m'dear. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top