Ok, head count time...

(Sorry Sammie)

The offer was Texas AND Ohio for Kent and Wales...

You know, Ohio has a lot to offer. Sure, we're not as charming as those darn Texans, but we do have the Black Swamp... and, um, horrible, rock-hard poisonous little nuts called Buckeyes (our state tree...) and there's, um, good, downhome Midwestern family values (shudder) and just slightly less culture than yogurt. Then there's the corn... lot's of corn...

Come on... somebody take it off my hands...

Hey Stone, I take back what I said earlier... any room in Texas for a Yank?
 
Last edited:
USA-16
Australia-11
New Zealand-1
Canada-6
Philipines-1
UK-13
Ireland - 1
Spain-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
Finland - 1
TEXAS - 1

Go Aussies, go!
 
[[numerous replies].......uh scuse the inter here...but texas AINT up for tradin........


sure keg....have a beer.......

what ya see is jus what ya get saint...[chuckles and winks]...aint nuthin like an original......



beer anybody????....ladies git the clean mugs
 
[chuckles at jacq]....hey hoss......we're always willin ta set someone on the crooked and wide......[no straight and narra after a couple shots a tequila]
 
{slides a bottle a Jose Cuervo to CAd]...Cad.....This stetsons fer you.........
 
DTA Stone. What a horrible, horrible thing to type. Sidles close, puts arm around shoulders and steals another beer.

DTA, c'mon.
 
[tosses his glass of milk over his shoulder and grabs Stone's tequila... ]

"You sure this stuff is safe?" he asks, sniffing the bottle.
"Sure, Hoss."

[takes drink, passes out]
 
Ok, ok, we don't want any dissension in the ranks! (Let's keep that where it belongs, over in the Just Curious thread, shall we?) I shall officially withdraw my offer of Texas and Ohio for Kent and Wales (anyway, I had just picked them 'cause I happened to like 'em). (Wales, after all, has Portmeirion - any Prisoner fans around here?) (Plus, I like the English. Particularly the way they talk. I'm sure if I could hear Sammie's certain-to-be-lovely voice, it would be remarkably captivating. Even when she's scolding me for topic-deviation.) (Hmm, that makes me sound like some sort of deviant...) :rolleyes:

Anyway, Sammie, we'll all be good and try to stay on track here. I'm very glad to see that we have another Finland vote - all you other countries, let's all keep up now. Don't let the big boys monopolize things here!
 
They don't? DAMN! There goes my impression of British folk...

*tries to imagine Sammie speaking like Hugh Grant* :D
 
Sorry CM....I stand corrected.....there are a few nice gentlemen about the place. Present company included of course. :D
 
Originally posted by fluffy bunny
hold on- the english don't all talk like hugh grant
True.....but I pretty much do.... (at least to a non-brit :))
 
But up here in the uncivilised dales of Yorkshire, people sound a bit different:D
 
Originally posted by fluffy bunny
hold on- the english don't all talk like hugh grant

Oh gosh!... well that true... actually.. no its not... gosh... well gosh.... really.

And then we have Charlie!!!

Well one does er ermmmm *mummble* errrr ahhhh try to get Gnnnnnnnn ahhhhhhh a word in... now and agggggnnnnnn AGAIN!
 
Alright, most recent list (just trying to keep a copy of the list on the last page of the thread, to make it easy for new voters):

USA-16
Australia-11
New Zealand-1
Canada-6
Philipines-1
UK-13
Ireland - 1
Spain-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
Finland - 2 (someone dropped our second Finn, so now it's back)
TEXAS - 1

So we've got 56 people in 13 countries (sort of, or close to it, or something). That's about a third or so of our active members. U.S. has got the lead, and poor UK is still being threatened by those folks from Down Under (of course, you guys down there think it's all right up side up, don't you?) (What do your globes look like, anyway? Do you move Australia up a bit where it can be seen better?)

Ok, keep those votes a-comin'. (And if anyone's figured out what the hell "dothieckaslike!!!" means, do tell...)
 

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top