Ok, head count time...

Ahh see now it gets tricky tho.....

*still looking for friendly faces*

.....cos a quarter is definitely Scottish.....and the other quarter MAY be Irish.....:D

*starts to back off, just in case that's the wrong answer*

:)
 
No friendly faces required ....... yet ;) :D I genuinely have nothing against the English - I go to Nottingham uni and all my mates are English or American, I'm in America studying at the moment :) , its just that sometimes - mostly international day :D I get very anti-anglo :rolleyes: Now the Irish I really like :D had some real good times there.
 
*is pretty sure that last 1/4 IS Irish, now that she thinks about it!* :D
 
LOL, if you haven't you should go there, if you are a quarter Irish tracking down family there would be worthwhile - or alternatively you could just go partying, this is an Irish specialty so my friend has told me and shown me on many occassions :D
 
Umm.....tracking down family isn't an option.......my Dad's adopted, hence the confusion!

I have been to Ireland once, a few years ago, but it was a family holiday, so will have to go back in different company to try the partying side of things, i think! :D
 
Ah apologies that would be tough - still Dublin is well worth a visit even if its only one of those weekend trips on the ferry (Liverpool or Wales tough choice by ferry ;) ) I've only been to Belfast once so I couldn't tell you all that much about the place.
 
American women fell the same way aswell apparently(about the english accent that is, not englsih women,though that would be worth watching :D ) - who am I to tell them the difference between welsh and english when they look so gooood :D :o
 
Another random comment from CM :D

Sounds like Kater wins out whatever he does, then - seeing as English gals tend to be somewhat taken with Welsh accents too... (and we can tell the difference ;))


Oh and - nothing short of Josh Hartnett could get me on a ferry - when i went to Dublin, i FLEEEEWWWWWW from Stansted :D.
 
Yeah but the extent American women go for it is far greater than English women :D When I originally got out here I went into one of the bars with a mate who I play rugby with and got chatted up more in a couple of hours than almost two years in Nottingham(not exactly a looker or a lothario me but I do get the odd woman), these American women aren't shy. I can't believe you flew to Dublin, you have to go on a bad ferry ride just to make the trip even more enjoyable :D
 
LOL - ferries make me feel SICK, man! (TMI, i know :))

You think english WOMEN aren't forthcoming.......the men are as bad, if not worse. Is just SILLY! :)
 
Sorry but I must claim net illiteracy - TMI? Some English women are forthcoming don't get me wrong but you'd be surprised at how bad some of the American ones are. In both cases I tend to stay away unless there's a really nice lass there, its not worth the hassle anymore *knows he sounds jaded and old .... but can't help it*
 
TMI = Too Much Info (is my new phrase, picked up just last week :))
 
Thanks, I'll try and remember that one along with the multitude of others I've been picking up.
 
Nah I've been picking up phrases from the chicks that picked me up ;) :D 'Y'all' and 'bunch' have quickly established themselves in my vocab along with 'dude' 'man' and 'my bad' :)
 
lol - nice one dude, there's a bunch more but I'm struggling to think of them, its more a subconscious change that you only realise happens when someone else picks up that you keep saying it, do you know what I mean man? Current word in most use is outrageous, y'all have a nice day now you hear :D
 
Originally posted by kater
Using my powers to turn it into a creature from nightmare that will hunt you until you are dead Canary boy, then I'll grind up your bones to make a deadly poison with which I will destroy all english people on this board bwahahahahahah :mad:

Hey - is that aimed at me, tractor boy?? I didn't even post that!!

Solaar
the confused
 

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top