Nooooo! Join me on WriteClub?I did not work on any writing last night. Maybe today, but I just turned on Skyrim, so...
I need to finish my outline and am still thinking about it. Actually, now that I'm talking about it, maybe I can end the scene right where it is and it will all be fine. HmmNooooo! Join me on WriteClub?
Edge-Lit happened, massively good fun.
You can do it. One word at a time.Not sure that 18k is going to happen now though...
Wohoo! That's great news! I love how Scrivener makes it so easy to see the full story.Last night I spent most of my writing time organizing my Scrivener project: charted the first 40 or so scenes, looked at current scenes to carry over, and tried to get a handle on the work still to be done. I've got a solid base to work from now, and several scenes that will need to be written from scratch. The nice thing is that I finally know the full story.
(gasp)...before deciding what to do next with it.
That's certainly the plan(gasp)
I would be honored if you submitted it to the anthology (me).![]()
Why not submit to the workshop AND others beta readers, hmm??That's certainly the planThe question is whether the story needs another round of major edits, whether I post it in the workshop or share it with some other beta readers or submit it directly or what. That's all
![]()
Guess I have to get to writing now unless I can find another excuse.....