chitman13
Staff
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2006
- Messages
- 1,550
Some non-genre books I've read over the past few months include starting the Jack Reacher series (which is very entertaining, and yet to become repetitive), and Mad Honey by Jodi Picoult and Jennifer Finney Boylan (easily one of the best books I read last year).
Have also just listened to Frankie Boyle's Meantime. I like Boyle as a comedian, and much of that is in the book, but my word it's rambling and goes off on tangents so often. A decent story buried underneath it all, and it was entertaining enough to say I enjoyed it.
Have also just listened to Frankie Boyle's Meantime. I like Boyle as a comedian, and much of that is in the book, but my word it's rambling and goes off on tangents so often. A decent story buried underneath it all, and it was entertaining enough to say I enjoyed it.

