Is Juzzza trying to take over??

Status
Not open for further replies.
scary thing is I've eaten gopher b4- kinda hard to describe it

Oh well- 'tastes like chicken'
 
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........

Hey, I thought I turned you into a over-cooked entree?!
 
haven't you heard the term- breed like rabbits?

Taking out one isn't enough :p

Besides- there's bound to be a mystic healer somewhere on the board
 
Well...mystic healers aren't born that way. He was what? Three when he started out...bound to be a mystic healer by now... ;)
 
OMIGOD, Fluffy that was scaaaaaaaaaaaaaary! I'm going to have Elmo nightmares now. :eek:
 
Totally cute - and yet, am little concerned by the mentality that puts a page like that together in the first place!!!
 
Originally posted by Sammie
Totally cute - and yet, am little concerned by the mentality that puts a page like that together in the first place!!!

Was a mother/3 or 4 yr old combination- something they could do together- I think it's sweet- what happened to ur maternal instincts?
 
Last edited:
ooops - didn't think of the mother + kid thing!

Try to ignore maternal instincts as much as possible, as will doubtless have run out of working eggs by time career established enough to allow reproduction!
 
Originally posted by Sammie
ooops - didn't think of the mother + kid thing!

Try to ignore maternal instincts as much as possible, as will doubtless have run out of working eggs by time career established enough to allow reproduction!

:eek: Sammie! Don't say that! That is so sad! I'm sure you'll be able to have kids someday. :) Besides, wouldn't you want that more tehn a career? *sigh* Maybe not.. a lot of people don't nowadays.
 
I'm only saying what i mean. (and THAT tendancy has NEVER got me in any trouble :D)

I want kids - but i them when i can support them well, and not before. Some people don't have that choice, but fate (or God or whatever you like to call it) has given me the chance to do well for my family, (and make the job easier on myself in the process :)) and im not gonna throw it away on a hormonal whim.

Make more sense?
 
Originally posted by Sammie
I'm only saying what i mean. (and THAT tendancy has NEVER got me in any trouble :D)

I want kids - but i them when i can support them well, and not before. Some people don't have that choice, but fate (or God or whatever you like to call it) has given me the chance to do well for my family, (and make the job easier on myself in the process :)) and im not gonna throw it away on a hormonal whim.

Make more sense?

Go for it Sammie, live your life the way you want.

Don't worry Sammie, you have got a good 15 plus years yet to decide ;) The trick is when you do, do it, is to ignore all the student nurses clicking their tongues at you for leaving it so long.....:D
 
Cheers H :D

And....ignoring nurses??

*looks at de-elevated foot*

....I guess i'm quite good at that one already ;)
 
You are welcome ;)

Want a cushion for the foot?

And are you catching a train tonight, it's just that last week.....? :D :eek: ;)
 
The train WILL be running on time tonight...........i have Decreed it! :D

(ta for the cushion, btw! :))
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top