bambihorse23
New Member
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2008
- Messages
- 3
Movie Help
okay so I've been trying to remamber this movie for years now n I've searched through all the horse movie directories on line and I can't seem to find it.
The movie began in the country on a horse farm and starts of with a girl and her boyfriend who is a farm hand on the farm. The girl is unhappily sent away to boarding school by her father. In the next seen she comes back from school a few years older with her new city boyfriend. Her father/gaurdian has passed away and she's left to try to save the horse farm. I don't remember all the details but I remember that they were looking for someone to jockey their horse in the upcomming race and one of the farm hands mentions that her father/gaurdian had kept her jockey license up to date while she was away, which enables her to ride the horse in the race. She also ends up ditching the city boyfriend for her old boyfriend who is still at the farm.
I'm pretty sure that the movie aired on the disney channel but I could be mistaken. It was the late 80's or 90's when it aired.
I appreciate any help anyone can provide to shed light on the movie.
Thanks
Melissa
okay so I've been trying to remamber this movie for years now n I've searched through all the horse movie directories on line and I can't seem to find it.
The movie began in the country on a horse farm and starts of with a girl and her boyfriend who is a farm hand on the farm. The girl is unhappily sent away to boarding school by her father. In the next seen she comes back from school a few years older with her new city boyfriend. Her father/gaurdian has passed away and she's left to try to save the horse farm. I don't remember all the details but I remember that they were looking for someone to jockey their horse in the upcomming race and one of the farm hands mentions that her father/gaurdian had kept her jockey license up to date while she was away, which enables her to ride the horse in the race. She also ends up ditching the city boyfriend for her old boyfriend who is still at the farm.
I'm pretty sure that the movie aired on the disney channel but I could be mistaken. It was the late 80's or 90's when it aired.
I appreciate any help anyone can provide to shed light on the movie.
Thanks
Melissa

