Thanks a lot Cad!!Originally posted by Cadfael
I feel pretty sure the lovely e-Morgana wont mind me doing this... but she has put a a lot of smilies on her server.. for the benefit of the members at Sci-Fantasy.com... I do not think she will be too unhappy if you used them...
E-Morgana's Smilies
if I am wrong.. I can sweet talk her easily enough... all it takes is a single rose![]()
I realise that, but I also assume that the little server my smileys are on are not set up to handle anywhere near the whole of the internet population....maybe not even 0.00001% of it?......or it could have been coincidence. It seems a little better tonight.Originally posted by Cadfael
... I mean... we must be less that 0.00001% of the internet population...
Originally posted by Cadfael
Drunken tart![]()
Originally posted by Shehzad
...Try eating Cad with fava beans...
Originally posted by estranghero
![]()
Originally posted by Shehzad
...Try eating Cad with fava beans...