Is Juzzza trying to take over??

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw, just taking a shot at trends in general. What do you listen to btw?
 
Originally posted by Cadfael
I feel pretty sure the lovely e-Morgana wont mind me doing this... but she has put a a lot of smilies on her server.. for the benefit of the members at Sci-Fantasy.com... I do not think she will be too unhappy if you used them...

E-Morgana's Smilies

if I am wrong.. I can sweet talk her easily enough... all it takes is a single rose
kiss.gif
Thanks a lot Cad!! :mad: I mean ....... look at it....you could have at least given me time to pretty it up a bit. That page was just for my own personal use. (and yours of course) :rolleyes:

Only joking - feel free to use them - only hope my ISP doesn't have a fit with all the increased visitors. They tend not to be very reliable. One condition though - you have to at least come and visit SciFan once. :D

I wondered where SJ got that hug from when he hasn't come to visit us yet. Now I'm seeing them everywhere.

*enlightenment dawns*
 
Well my ISP has slowed to a crawl this afternoon - I don't know whether it's because all you guys are clogging up the server (it's probably only a little one after all) or whether it's just coincidence.

I don't suppose anyone could enlighten me about whether that's feasible or not??
 
It's possible I think. Our website has that problem at times since we're a news site. I suppose all the people visiting yours to check out the emoticons are dragging the server down. ;)
 
I would be very surprised if this is the cause... I mean... we must be less that 0.00001% of the internet population... a mere drop in the ocean... a single candle held to the sun... a lone voice in a wilderness of silen *smack*

"We get the idea"....
 
Originally posted by Cadfael
... I mean... we must be less that 0.00001% of the internet population...
I realise that, but I also assume that the little server my smileys are on are not set up to handle anywhere near the whole of the internet population....maybe not even 0.00001% of it?......or it could have been coincidence. It seems a little better tonight. :D
 
*tries to compute what time it is for the rest of the world when it's night where e-M is*

typing_smilie.gif
 
Geez Cad....you thought I was bad!! :rolleyes:

You've created another monster!! :eek:
 
Originally posted by Cadfael
Drunken tart :D

Apologize to the lady, youse blubbering fool, else feel my wrath!!:D

Hmm, not sure blubbering works in this context.
 
Suspect S will pass on that one - leaving all the more for you, C :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top