C
Carmichael
Guest
Shan, I think you missed part of what Sammie said. Single JOBLESS mothers. We call 'em welfare queens. Rather live off the rest of us, mainly 'cause it pays better that most jobs.
Originally posted by Carmichael
THAT ain't no lie. Spending time with my niece has also caused me to have little interest in kids of me own. The nicest thing about other peoples kids is that they go home at night.
Screw my life... I chose to create another so I should really take care of it. I love kids..
Originally posted by Solaar
Solaar
can't think of anything wittier
Ouch! Shan: take care of kids, yes. Love said kids, yes. Screw your life nope, never girl.
Originally posted by Carmichael
Can't happen, I am wearing anti-haunting cologne.![]()
Originally posted by kahnovitch
Shan... live a little or better still, live a lot! Travel, meet people, go places etc etc.
Plenty of time for rugrats later!
Originally posted by estranghero
Yes but are you wearing anti-Solaar cologne?![]()
![]()
Originally posted by estranghero
Yes but are you wearing anti-Solaar cologne?![]()
![]()